Ingredients for 4 servings
200g of Moctezuma @ Chocolate in a semi-bitter tablet.
2 tablespoons of whiskey.
150g of butter.
100g of sugar.
100g of whipping cream.
1 sprig of peppermint.
3 large strawberries .
1. Grate 200g of Chocolate Moctezuma @ and mix with 150g of butter in a bain-marie.
2. Stir the mixture as it melts with the help of a spatula. When ready, remove and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add 100g of cream, 2 eggs and 100g of sugar to the previous mixture.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of whiskey and integrate very well.
5. Separate the 3 remaining egg whites and beat until smooth. When a firm consistency is obtained, it is carefully incorporated into the chocolate preparation. Let stand and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Present in a container, decorate with strawberries and a sprig of mint.
2 tablets of Chocolate Moctezuma @.
2 tablespoons of gelatin.
1 whole milk.
1 can of condensed milk (375 ml).
250 ml of boiled water.
1. Heat the whole milk with the chocolate bars until melted.
2. Stir the ingredients until completely dissolved.
3. Hydrate the gelatin in 1/4 cup of warm water.
4. Add the gelatin to the chocolate and milk mixture.
5. Add the condensed milk little by little, stirring constantly.
6. Pour the mixture into a gelatin mold.
7. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
½ liter of milk.
8 tablespoons of Chocozuma©.
2 tablespoons sugar.
1. To a glass of blender add ice below half its capacity.
2. Stir in the milk.
3. Add the Chocozuma© and the sugar.
4. Blend the mixture.
5. Serve in a tall glass.
6. Decorate your Frappe to taste; with whipped cream, chocolate chips, cookies, fruits, etc..